Win Groceries for a Year!
Win Groceries for a Year! – Major Promotion
How do I get in the draw: Win an entry into the Major Draw via our Club Cash draws each day from 12noon and every Thursday night from 7.30pm & Sunday from 1pm
Terms and Conditions of Entry:
- The Promoter is Lions Richlands Pty Ltd
- Information on how to enter forms part of the terms of entry.
- By entering the ‘Win Groceries for a Year’ promotion, you are agreeing to the following terms and conditions.
- Entry details remain the property of Lions Richlands Pty Ltd.
- By entering into the Major Promotion, winners agree to have their photo taken for promotional purposes.
- Each member that has earnt weekly entries into the draw will go into the major draw.
- To win an entry into the major draw, members need to be at the club each day and win via our "Club Cash" draws each day from 12noon or via our Gaming Promotion every Thursday night from 7.30pm & Sunday from 1pm.
- To claim a prize in the ‘Win Groceries for a Year’ promotion the drawn patron must be a current financial member of the club at the time of the draw and present.
- Each drawn patron will be required to display their Lions Richlands membership card upon request to the promotion compere.
- Board of Directors, management, staff and immediate family members of the aforementioned are ineligible to claim a ‘Win Groceries for a Year’ major promotion prize.
- ‘Win Groceries for a Year’ promotion commences from March 27 up until and including April 30.
- Draws for this promotion occur every day via our "Club Cash" daily draws from 12noon or either our Thursday night gaming promotion from 7.30pm and Sunday's from 1pm.
- Members will gain one (1) free entry per day into the promotion when swiping their membership card at the kiosks – this will also activate all of the member’s entries for that week.
- Members will gain entry via use of membership card for all gameplay and purchases throughout Lions Richlands. Each of the following gain one entry by:
- $10 turnover in the gaming room.
- $5 spend in Bars and Paws Café.
- $5 spend in Bingo or Restaurant One33.
- In the event that a member whose prize draw ticket has been selected does not present themselves to the prize draw location within three minutes, a re-draw will be conducted until this condition is satisfied.
- ‘Win Groceries for a Year’ promotion
- If the prize is not claimed within 3 minutes a re-draw will occur.
- 20 draws x $50 will be drawn every Thursday night.
- 40 draws x $50 will be drawn every Sunday. 2 drawn every 15 minutes.
- Cash draws will be performed through E-Barrel. Selected patrons will have 3 minutes to claim their prize – each person drawn will also have their name placed into a finalist barrel.
- On the last Sunday of every month, a finalist will be drawn by picking one entry slip from the finalist barrel, where they will receive 52 x $100 Coles or Woolworths Gift Vouchers.
- Draws will occur at the following times on a Thursday:
- 7.30 pm 7.40 pm 7.50 pm 8.00 pm
- 8.10 pm 8.20 pm 8.30pm 8.40 pm
- 8.50 pm 9.00 pm
- Draws will occur at the following times on a Sunday:
- 1.15pm 1.30 pm 1.45 pm 2.00 pm
- 2.15 pm 2.30 pm 2.45 pm 3.00 pm
- 3.15 pm 3.30 pm 3.45 pm 4.00 pm
- 4.15 pm 4.30 pm 4.45 pm 5.00 pm
- 5.15 pm 5.30 pm 5.45 pm 6.00 pm
Last Sunday of the Month – Monthly Major Draw April 30.
- All previous winners will be invited to attend the Major Draw by way of postal letter, email and text (if they have selected mail out preference)
- 40 Regular Draws of $50 will be drawn at the usual times (see above)
- All previous winners need to register before 5pm and place their Major Draw entry into the barrel.
- All 40 winners of the last Sunday of the month will also receive $50 each plus an entry into the Major Draw of 52 x $100 Coles or Woolworths Gift Vouchers. ($5,200.00)
- After the final draw at 6pm, the compere will spin the barrel and draw one lucky ticket out and that member will win the Major Prize.
- The member drawn out will have 3 minutes to claim the prize or a redraw will occur until a winner is found.
LIABILITY TERMS OF PROMOTION
-The total prize pool is potentially valued at $17,200.00 – GUARRANTEED!
-Lions Richlands is not liable for any loss, damage or injury by any person in connection with the Major Promotion.
-The decisions of the management of Lions Richlands are final. No correspondence or third party actions will be entered into.
-If a member is found to be abusing this promotion a decision will be made by management to refuse entries
-Promotional materials are void if stolen, forged, mutilated or tampered with in any way.
-No responsibility is accepted for late, lost or miss-directed entries.
-Management reserves the right to amend any terms and conditions listed throughout the promotion period
-In the case of the intervention of any outside act, that hinders the Promoter’s ability to proceed with the promotion on the dates and in the manner described in these terms and conditions, including but not limited to vandalism, power failures, natural disasters, the Promoter may in its absolute discretion take any action that may be available, and to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the promotion.
-The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, and delay in operation, system failure, theft or destruction and reserves the right to take any action that may be available.
-The Promoter will not be liable for any accident, injury or claim that may occur as a consequence of using the prizes
-Lions Richlands cannot guarantee that announcements can be heard in all areas of the licenced premises